Licensed North Carolina Real Estate Broker.
Bill Hitchcock is a Marketing Manager for Hitchcock Realty.
Bill Hitchcock is an award winning and nationally acclaimed television producer, website creator, publicist and noted radio talk show host. He has over 3 decades of media experience in the broadcast, cable and private marketing industries. What Bill brings to Hitchcock Realty is a proven track record of media success uniquely capable of marketing your home and soliciting buyers.
Bill is equally qualified in the marine environment and coastal issues. Some of his past involvement and efforts include:
- Coordinator & Publicist for the Tag-A Giant Bluefin Tuna Conservation Series
- Advisory Board Member for North Carolina Sea Grant
- Educational Committee member and Publicists for the North Carolina Fisheries Association
- On the National Marine Fisheries Bottle Nose Dolphin Take Reduction Team
- Member of the Atlantic States Marine Fisheries Commission’s Spiny Dogfish Board
- Life Member of the Coastal Conservation Association
- Past President of the Cape Lookout Sportfishing Association
Bill is a former Realtor and Accredited Buyers Representative. During his tenure as a Realtor Bill consistently had multi-million dollar years representing both home buyers and sellers. Although no longer active as a Realtor Bill still maintains his North Carolina Real Estate Broker license.
All of these accomplishments and accolades Bill Hitchcock has attained are part and parcel of Hitchcock Realty. It helps make this agency uniquely qualified to represent the coastal real estate buyer or seller.
Bill Hitchcock is an ordained Christian Minister and travels eastern North Carolina as an Evangelist visiting prisons, nursing homes, Sunday Schools, Churches and home meetings. Current efforts include expanding the evangelism into a ministry called Refining Truth.